Gain Proprietary Access to Top Talent with RED PE Support
PE funds cannot risk putting the wrong executive into a company, yet they get stuck in a lengthy, expensive traditional executive recruitment process. It’s time for a new model.
We have spent years carefully selecting an elite group of executives — our Private Equity RED Team (Rapid Executive Deployment)– to serve as your fund’s on call resource. Assessing skillset and leadership style is key for each stage of the business, from diligence to hold period to exit.
There’s always a gap somewhere; whether it’s the controller or CFO, or whether you need a head of sales or president, there’s usually a gap.
-Douglas Song, co-founder of Prodos Capital Management
THE PRIVATE EQUITY LIFECYCLE
Each stage of your portfolio company requires different touch points, cadence, and skill sets. We look at your business with an owner’s perspective to match you with interim executives or implementation teams that bring speed, skill, quick decision making, and results.
PRE-ACQUISITION RESOURCE TEAMS
•Diligence in weeks
REVENUE GROWTH OPTIMIZATION
•Systems & supply chain optimization
•Product development & positioning
•Governance & leadership practices
COMPANY EXIT, SALE OR IPO
•Preparation of financial metrics
•Business plan, documents, projections
10 Questions Every PE Fund
Should Ask Of Their Investments
- Is there a clear strategic roadmap and is everyone in the company aligned with that vision?
- How will you achieve your IRR or cash-on-cash hurdles? Is your focus more on organic growth or acquisitions; expansion into new markets; or innovating new product lines?
- Do you know the cashflow and margin generated by each product and is there clear financial reporting?
- Where can you cut expenses due to operational inefficiencies?
- Is the right executive in place to produce the results? Do you need a visionary mindset? Turnaround? Growth?
- Are you looking at the right metrics for the stage the company is at?
- How are you leveraging technology, software and systems?
- Are you gaining customers, or do you have a sales or product problem?
- Do you understand the industry you are in and where you line up next to competitors?
- What are the capabilities of your current team?
We look for a business where we know before we buy that we could do X, Y and Z to improve the operations of the company and get a return for our investors.
-Paul Pickard, Managing Director, Stewart Capital Management
CROSS INDUSTRY EXPERTISE
• Internet and SaaS
• Med Device
• Consumer products
• Business Services
• Energy & Chemical