Robert J Jordan
Interim CEO, CMO
Robert Jordan is CEO of the Association of Interim Executives. He has been launching and growing companies and helping other entrepreneurs do the same for 20 years. His first company, Online Access, put him on Inc. magazine’s Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies. Online Access, the first Internet-coverage magazine in the world, ran for 10 years and after its sale Jordan launched RedFlash, an interim management team that specializes in corporate development work.
Robert Jordan is the author of How They Did It: Billion Dollar Insights from the Heart of America (www.HowTheyDidIt.com). Nightingale Conant has published a new audio program with champion entrepreneurs with interviews by Jordan.
SELECT INTERIM EXPERIENCE
Company Stage Focus: Startup, Early Stage, Late Stage, Venture Funded, IPO, Private, Family Owned
CEO, Online Access
CEO, interim CEO interim CFO worldwide network
CEO, Association of Interim Executives
Corporate Development Director, PV Powered, Inc.
Corporate Development Director, RPH On The Go, Inc.
Corporate Development Director, Nixle, Inc.
• Created Online Access, first Internet magazine worldwide, achieved Inc. 500 status
• Corp Dev director for PV Powered, solar startup from $600k burn/month to sale for $90 million to public company AEIS. Orchestrated sale and all negotiations with investors and buyers.
• Partnership created Innerworkings (INWK), zero to $150 million revenue; IPO valuation $750 million
• Author, How They Did It: Billion Dollar Insights from the Heart of America
• Co-founder Association of Interim Executives
• HighBeam Research
• Online Access
• BA, Economics, University of Michigan
• MBA, Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management
• Series 7 General Securities License, FINRA
• Series 24 Principal’s License, FINRA
• Series 59 Investment Banking , FINRA
Years Executive Experience: (28)
Years as an Interim Exec: (17)
Company Size: ($100k-$500M)
• Board Advisory
• Building a management team
• Contract Negotiation
• Corporate Governance
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• B2B Marketing
• B2C Marketing
• Marketing Strategy
• Corporate Development
• Social Media Marketing
• Consumer Electronics
• Consumer Services
• Digital Media
• Financial Services
• Green Technology
• Investment Banking/Mergers and Acquisitions
• Marketing/Interactive Marketing
• Private Equity and Venture Capital